Buying a new home may be the biggest investment you'll ever make, that's why having your new home professionally inspected by a certified inspector is very important. Greg Jones Home Inspections & Associates, LLC is dedicated to providing you with valuable information about your new home and disclosing potentially serious, unknown defects that can make your investment a costly one. We will give you the information you require to make an informed decision.
Our team has collectively inspected over 10,000 homes since 1999.
We schedule inspections six days a week with inspections done on Sundays if needed. We cover the counties of Jefferson, Bullitt, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, Oldham, Henry, and Nelson.
Greg Jones Home Inspections is:
- a licensed inspector by the State of Kentucky
- a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- a member of the Kentucky Real Estate Inspections Association (KREIA).
- an affiliate member of Greater Louisville Board of Realtors
- a member of Kentuckiana ASHI Chapter
- certified by NEHA-NRPP as a residential radon measurement provider
- accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and
- a licensed general contractor
Our reports are produced on-site with photos using HomeGauge, a state-of-the-art, computerized reporting system. GJHI is fully insured with Errors and Omissions insurance along with General Liability.
Whether you decide to use our services or another inspection company, please keep in mind that price should not be the main factor in your decision. A wise decision would include choosing someone that is ASHI certified and also fully insured.
COMPLETE HOME INSPECTION · NEW CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION · RADON TESTING
CALL TODAY! 502-429-9379